Monday, December 6, 2010

The Game's Afoot!

We've moved into the house and mostly settled in, the wedding is finished and done, and finally, in between the vital tasks I have as the newly married owner of a house nearly a century old, I'm finding I have the odd sliver of time when I can make my way down into the basement, to the corner where I've laid out my tools and stockpiled my  raw materials, to work on hobby projects.

I'm sort of a solitary wargamer. I don't belong to a local club, and I haven't any regular opponents. I have a couple pals with whom I can get together to play a couple times a year, and my nephew (a likely lad of 13) is still interested in games, albeit mostly the Star War collectible minis, which I bought for him a few Christmases ago.

Mostly, this is a maker's blog. There may, from time to time, be After-Action Reports posted, but mostly it's going to be painting, conversions, and terrain. I'll try to make it worth the visit.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment