Monday, December 6, 2010

Projects on the Bench

Here's what I have going on at the moment:
  • Once Upon a Time in The Andes: a diorama featuring a family of MegaMinis' llamas, for my wife Josie, who's fond of llamas. Built to fit into a bell-jar from Woodland Scenics.
  • Zombie Horde: I have 72 plastic Zeds from Wargames Factory assembled. They need to be based, primed and painted.
  • Survivors: First among the list of survivors is Kendra, from Hasslefree Miniatures. She's being converted to represent my lovely bride, a conversion necessitating a chin augmentation and a radical change in hair-do. The immense handgun, on the other hand, doesn't require any adjustment. :D
  • The Battle of Britain: My nephew and I are building a pair of 1:48 scale fighters, since he loves the old warbirds. In the spray-booth right now are a Stuka and a Spitfire. These are The Lad's first attempt at painting up a model to look really good - and his uncle's first such attempt in about thirty years.
  • A Wretched Hive of Scum & Villany: Since we've played the heck out of the map-sheets that came with the Star Wars Collectible Miniatures game, my nephew asked his old uncle for somewhere else to play. Since I happen to have a few square feet of EPS insulation board, a foam-cutter and a hot-glue gun, we're working on some terrain features and structures from some desert planet far, far from the bright center of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment